One of the most famous cities in the world, Las Vegas has a wide variety of attractions for all ages. Life Care Center of Paradise Valley is south of downtown, with easy access to many attractions. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority gives links to events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, resorts, casinos and shops in the area.
- The Neon Museum features a collection of historic Las Vegas neon signs, tracking the changes in sign design from the 1930s to today.
- The Smith Center, located in Symphony Park, provides world-class entertainment in a 2,055-seat theater or a smaller cabaret jazz theater.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area serves as the border between Nevada and Arizona and includes the Hoover Dam.
- The Mob Museum details the history of organized crime and law enforcement with more than 600 artifacts, including the building itself, a former federal courthouse where many federal mob cases were heard.